Helping Columbus Area Residents Grow Spiritually
When you choose to worship with us, you are choosing a church family that cares for all aspects of your life. That reason is why we offer a variety of ministries to meet the needs of the whole family. Whether you are a child, teen, single, married, or a senior, there's a ministry to support your heart, mind and soul.
We want you to have a thriving relationship with Christ. In order to help you do that, our ministries will guide you in your spiritual maturity through fellowship and the study of God's Word.
Our ministries include:
- Children's Ministry: Through Joel's Place services, we provide a chance for children to learn and grow through methods and teachings on their level in a fun and educational atmosphere.
- Teen's Ministry: Being a teen today is hard. We equip teens to be strong, vibrant believers through fellowship and mentoring.
- Adult Ministries: Our church provides a men's ministry, and we offer a women's ministry.
- Senior's Ministry: If you are 65 and older, we have exciting opportunities for fellowship and spiritual growth.
- Care Ministry: We support and love our families who are bereaving or are in the hospital with medical issues. In addition, we provide lay counseling from a biblical perspective and support groups to help you make it through a difficult time.
- Worship Arts Ministry: Worship through song, dance and drama.
- Missions: We offer mission opportunities around the world.
Join Us in Service
Come join us and be a part of our church's mission. Call us at (614) 347-1660 for more information about ministry opportunities.
- Sunday Morning Worship 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Prayer and Praise Service Noon and 7 p.m. each Wednesday
- Weekly Men's Prayer 7 p.m. each Saturday
- Prayer Service 6 a.m. each Friday
Call us at (614) 347-1660 for service times of other ministries.